Structural Elevation | Monmouth County House Lifting
High and Dry House Raising LLC is a structural elevation construction company based in Manasquan, NJ. We specialize in house raising and lifting – including on-site moving, helical pile foundation system installation, steel building construction, many phases of ironwork, as well as bulkhead and seawall construction.
Our principals have decades of experience in the house raising industry. High and Dry House Raising, LLC has a highly trained and qualified team that focuses on getting the job done fast, efficiently and safely.
Because we are local, we can be on-site fast to give you a free estimate and answer all of your questions.
High and Dry House Raising LLC is acknowledged & registered by NJ DCA. A recently passed New Jersey law requires that house lifting contractors meet certain criteria for insurance coverage, equipment, and experience. The law states that house raising companies must receive a registration number from the state to be able to engage in any structural elevations. High and Dry House raising LLC has gone through this process and is one of the very few legally registered house lifting contractors in New Jersey. When discussing a project with a house lifting contractor be sure they have the HEC registration number to ensure proper ability and insurance. Our New Jersey State HEC Registration is: #13HE00003100
Our Structural Elevation History
- 2004 Company Founded. Initial focus on residential (new) home construction.
- 2012 Hurricane Sandy devastates NJ coastline in October
- 2013 New focus on raising homes above flood levels to protect against rising seas.
- “I hired them because they live here and I feel confident knowing they are my neighbors. They did a beautiful job and I will have them do my other homes also.” – Joe W.R. (Manasquan NJ)
- “High and Dry House Raising gave me a very competitive price and did a great job raising the homes they have done for my firm. I recommend these guys with confidence.”
-Victor, Bay Construction
- “Great company, great work, great experience! I would highly recommend.”
- “Just wanted to thank you for getting here so quickly. You have a great crew of guys working for you and I could not be happier.” – Charles, customer